Chiltonville Congregational Church is a church community and a community church whose love for God and each other reaches out in worship, fellowship, ministry and mission.
- In God the Father Almighty, Creator of heaven and earth and Jesus Christ, God’s Only Son, and in the Holy Spirit, and that these three are One God.
- We are saved by God’s grace through faith in the Lord Jesus Christ and that our response of faith is to love others as Christ loves us.
- The Bible is God’s inspired and holy Word useful for teaching and training in righteousness to transform believers and direct the Church.
- Each member has the undisturbed right to follow the Word of God according to the dictates of his or her conscience, under the enlightenment of the Holy Spirit.
- That a desire to be Christlike is a condition of fellowship, that all church members are spiritually equal, and called to the work of ministry.
- That every Christian is a minister of Christ on our frontlines – in the places and with the people Jesus privileges us to be every moment of every day.
- That each Congregational Church is autonomous and complete, yet called into wider associations of fellowship.
- We pray for the visible unity of the whole Church that, as Jesus prayed, we may all be one.
- We look forward to the coming of the Kingdom of God in our lives and its fulfillment when Christ comes again.
- In “Covenant”, our solemn promise to God and each other that, with the Bible as our guide, we ‘will walk together in all God’s ways, according as He is pleased to reveal Himself to us in His Blessed Word of Truth’ (Salem Covenant, 1629).